Apply for our new job openings
Attached to the Programs and Development Department, your main mission will be, on the one hand, to ensure the interface between POLYDESIGN and its various clients for new projects and those in production, and on the other hand, to ensure prospecting and commercial follow-up of local clients. You will also be responsible for commercial follow-up for assigned businesses.
- Bachelor’s degree (Engineering, Business, or Management School);
- Minimum required experience of five (05) years;
- Required knowledge in international trade;
- Mastery of negotiation techniques;
- Knowledge of the automotive sector and the automotive interior cutting and sewing trades;
- Mandatory mastery of the French and English languages;
- Strong behavioral skills in terms of communication, commitment, and confidentiality;
- Ability to work in a team and in a cross-functional manner;
- Analytical mindset, integrity, listening and anticipation skills;
- Analytical mindset.